Ajna’s professional team hosts wellness and spiritual retreats around the world to immerse you in everything from inner peace, yoga, meditation, and wellbeing through relaxation, connection, and education.
Agna’s approach, unlike many other training programmes, incorporates trauma-informed modules that indulges the participants with a deeper dive into one’s own attachment pattern (the lens we see the world through) formed under the age of 3.
We will help the participants experience the mind and body connection through moderate KiGong, restorative yoga, sound healing, somatic experiencing methods, PSYCH-K® and learning from psychological theories.
Outcomes from the retreats include:
- Increased motivation
- Able to understand one’s own stress responses
- Better cope with stress and work/life demands
- Able to understand mind-body connection for better emotional regulation
- Self care routine post retreat
- Connection between food and mental and physical health
Our retreats are themed:
- Becoming you – finding your true self
- Employee engagement
- Healing from toxic relationships
- Healing from trauma including sexual trauma